You may have seen news reports that cases in Leeds are on the rise. It is clear that increased vigilance and adherence to the national guidance is more important that ever. Please ensure that you:
- Don’t leave home if you, or anyone in your household, has COVID-19 symptoms.
- Keep a safe distance from others.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds.
- Wear a face covering over your mouth and nose on public transport and in indoor areas such as shops, places of worship, hairdressers, libraries and healthcare settings.
- If you have symptoms book a free test at www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test. If you have a positive test, remember to isolate.
Further guidance on what is happening locally is available on Leeds City Council’s dedicated coronavirus page: