Crime Warning

Following the recent break-in at the Parish Council shed, we’ve had reports of other attempted break-ins at outhouses, barns and sheds in the local area.

Please be vigilant and make sure that you keep your premises secure. Any attempted break-ins should be reported to the Police by phoning 101 or using West Yorkshire Police’s on-line report it facility. If you encounter a break-in in progress you should dial 999 immediately.